become an editor
the entire directory
only in Treatment_and_Therapies/Clinical_Trials
Conditions and Diseases
Treatment and Therapies
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Treatment and Therapies: Clinical Trials
AIDS Info: Clinical Trials
- US NIH information resource on clinical trials for adults and children.
Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Group
- Plays a role in setting standards of care for HIV infection and opportunistic diseases related to HIV/AIDS. Find information about the AACT, annual reports and structures and operations of the committees.
AIDS Clinical Trials Unit
- Beth Israel Medical Center provides FAQs, links and contact details. Also in Spanish.
Canadian HIV Trials Network (CTN)
- A non-profit organization created to facilitate HIV/AIDS clinical trial activity in Canada. Funded by Health Canada, and jointly sponsored by The University of British Columbia and St. Paul's Hospital, Vancouver.
CenterWatch Clinical Trials Listing Service
- An international listing of more than 7,500 clinical trials actively recruiting patients.
Duke University AIDS Research and Treatment Center
- Provides HIV/AIDS patient care while fostering responsible clinical research.
Foundation for Innovative Therapies
- Conducts clinical research on promising new medical and HIV therapies. Includes bibliography and overview.
HIV Clinical Trials sponsored by Glaxo Wellcome
- For patients and professionals, including enrollment qualifications and contact information.
New York University - AIDS Clinical Trials Unit (ACTU)
- Phase I and II studies on primary HIV infection, opportunistic infections and neoplastic diseases in AIDS. Listing of clinical trials currently enrolling.
Stanford University Medical School: AIDS Clinical Trials Unit (ACTU)
- The ACTU and Outpatient Research Unit carry out research trials in HIV and AIDS.
Tulane-LSU Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Unit
- Offers access to research studies which test new drugs and treatment strategies for adults infected with HIV.
University of Pennsylvania - AIDS Clinical Trials Unit (ACTU)
- Carries out clinical research trials studying new treatments against HIV infection, AIDS, and AIDS-related opportunistic infections.
Washington University - AIDS Clinical Trials Unit (ACTU)
- Conducts clinical research trials of potential treatments for HIV and its complications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 11:54:08 UTC -