become an editor
the entire directory
only in AIDS/Treatment_and_Therapies
Conditions and Diseases
Treatment and Therapies
Enfuvirtide - Fuzeon
AIDS Treatment Data Network
- AIDS treatment information organization.
AIDS Treatment Information Service (ATIS)
- Provides information about federally approved treatment guidelines for HIV and AIDS.
Continuing HIV treatment
- Issues that you may face when continuing your antiretroviral treatment including basic information on resistance, side effects, and Structured Treatment Interruptions (STIs).
Critical Path AIDS Project
- AIDS treatment information from the point of view of persons with AIDS (PWAs) and AIDS treatment activists.
Forum for Collaborative HIV Research
- Forum for Collaborative HIV Research develops strategies to address unanswered questions about optimal treatment of HIV disease.
HIV / AIDS Medical Practice Guidelines
- Treatment guidelines for HIV infected adults and adolescents.
HIV and AIDS treatment
- Elementary information about anti-HIV drugs, combination therapy, groups and names of antiretroviral drugs. UK-based.
HIV Drug Interactions
- Laboratory and clinical findings relating to potential drug interactions between medications used to treat HIV infection. University of Liverpool maintains this site.
HIV Medication Guide
- The guide includes patient education, medication schedules, and drug interaction information.
HIV/AIDS Surveillance Database
- A compilation of information from studies appearing in medical and scientific literature and other places.
NATAP (National AIDS Treatment Advocacy Project)
- Reports on the latest HIV drug treatments, therapies, and conferences.
Pediatric Oncall: Antiretroviral Therapy, Improving Quality of Life in HIV Positive Children
- A case study.
Physicians' Research Network
- Provides HIV/AIDS treatment information, tools and support to HIV/AIDS health care providers.
- Information, resources and links on treatment issues, specifically resistance and adherence to HIV therapy.
Starting antiretroviral treatment
- Information about HIV treatment, CD4 count, viral load, starting treatment, and adherence
Surviving AIDS - NOVA Online
- The companion Web site to a program originally broadcast on NOVA on February 2, 1999, providing a look at the cutting edge of AIDS research.
Treatment and Therapies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2013 at 4:10:40 UTC -