become an editor
the entire directory
only in AIDS/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Support Groups
Chats and Forums
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Support Groups
AIDS - HIV Community
- Message boards and chat dedicated to sharing information, offering support, and coping strategies to better manage AIDS and HIV. Moderated by volunteers.
- Community based support group located in Charlottetown. Includes information about the organization, current projects, and events.
Are you Positive
- A Christian way of empowering/educating yourself about HIV/AIDS issues. Find joining instructions for this Yahoo! group.
Derbyshire Positive Support
- Aims to support people who are HIV positive, their partners, families, friends and carers. Find details about the DPS, events and news.
Forum on Spiritual Support
- AIDS and HIV can strike the spirit with as much force as they strike the body. A forum from The Body to help you combat depression, isolation, or negative reactions from family and friends.
- 12-Step program designed to provide support to everyone affected by HIV AIDS. Online meetings, chat room, bulletin board and personal stories.
HIV-AIDS Carers & Family Service Provider Scotland
- Providing support, home visits, counselling, advocacy and information. Includes newsletter and details of services.
KC HIV Social Group
- Information about this Yahoo! group whose goal is to provide a safe, casual environment for HIV+ affected individuals to meet.
- Provides housing and supportive services to people with life-threatening illnesses, and community education about human diversity.
South Jersey Aids Alliance
- Support for all aids/hiv related conditions. Includes details about the organization, its services, information, a newsletter and contact details.
The Center for Positive Connections
- Providing educational, emotional, holistic and social support to individuals living. Targeting heterosexuals, the newly diagnosed, their family, and friends.
The HIV/AIDS Ministries Network
- The HIV/AIDS Ministries Network is a program of the United Methodist Church.
Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network
- Communities of faith joined in compassionate response to all affected by HIV and AIDS.
Yahoo! HIV/AIDS Network
- Group for anyone HIV positive or just HIV affected is welcomed. Find group information and joining instructions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 12:56:31 PM EST -