become an editor
the entire directory
only in AIDS/Statistics
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Statistics
Science: Biology: Microbiology: Virology
- Provides worldwide statistics. [Requires Flash]
AIDS Patent Database
- United States Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) patent databases - includes AIDS patents.
HIV and AIDS Statistics
- HIV/AIDS statistics from around the world, including USA, Canada, Europe, England and Eastern Europe.
- Annotated Illustrations of the structure and lifecycle of HIV
HIV Sequence Database
- Collection HIV and related genetic sequence data, and computer analyses.
HIV/AIDS Surveillance Data Base
- Information on the AIDS pandemic and on the HIV infection in population groups, a compilation from the US Bureau of the Census.
HIV/AIDS Surveillance Reports
- From the CDC, the HIV/AIDS Surveillance Reports contain tabular and graphic information about U.S. AIDS and HIV case reports.
HIV: Frequently asked Questions
- Information for those infected with HIV, plus links to agencies in the south Florida area and Internet resources.
New Mexico AIDS InfoNet
- Fact sheets and more from the New Mexico AIDS Education and Training Center.
Sailors and star-bursts, and the arrival of HIV
- Article on the origins of AIDS by Edward Hooper, writer and medical researcher.
Stanford HIV RT and Protease Sequence Database
- Includes information about this program and expanded database schema to include drug susceptibility data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 20:15:11 UTC -