become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Washington,_DC
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Regional: North America: United States: Washington, DC
Regional: North America: United States: Washington, DC: Health
- Dedicated to providing affordable housing for families, children, and individuals living with HIV/AIDS. Includes description of programs, frequently asked questions, staff profiles, online donation form and newsletter [PDF].
Capitol Area Vaccine Effort
- A volunteer panel of individuals from the general public and from the diverse communities affected by AIDS who assist and advise AIDS vaccine trials in the metropolitan area. Features documents, events, news, photos and a speakers bureau.
DC Department of Health HIV/AIDS Services
- Offers information about services offered by the HIV/AIDS Administration, including ADAP. Features the District's two year plan, testing sites and conference information.
- Faith community gathered to identify with and support those abandoned or isolated in suffering with HIV/AIDS, particularly the poorest of the poor. Features programs and activities.
He's My Brother, Inc.
- Fosters a supportive community for the gay, bisexual, transgendered and lesbian individuals of color in the Baltimore/DC area. Features services and a discussion group.
Health Options and Positive Energy Foundation, Inc
- Information for the HIV-positive on local seminars, social gatherings, tax help, and medications. Features events and articles.
- Provides resources to help young people fight AIDS and support each other. Features programs, events and employment opportunities.
- Enables people living with HIV/AIDS to maintain and care for their pets. Features services and volunteer information.
Washington AIDS Partnership
- Philanthropic collaborative affiliated with the National AIDS Fund (NAF) and Washington Grantmakers. Features grantee list, request for proposals and annual report.
Washington DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program Contact and Eligibility
- Contact information for DC ADAP director, financial and medical eligibility criterias for the Washington DC ADAP.
Whitman-Walker Clinic HIV/AIDS Services
- Offers testing, counseling, medical care, education and prevention services. Features overview of services, news and profiles of the epidemic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:15:17 AM EST -