become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Regional: North America: United States: Texas
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Health
- Helps people access resources necessary to meet the challenges of living with HIV/AIDS through case management, in coordination with other service providers. Lists services, programs, and volunteer opportunities.
AIDS Foundation Houston
- A direct provider of resources for HIV/AIDS services and information.
AIDS Outreach Center - Tarrant County, Texas
- Offers education, advocacy, and services to those affected by the HIV epidemic.
AIDS Services of Dallas
- Delivers quality, affordable, service-enriched housing for individuals and families living with HIV/AIDS who are economically disadvantaged.
AIDS Services of North Texas
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to decreasing the impact of HIV and AIDS on rural and outer urban communities of North Texas through prevention, care, and advocacy.
Texas AIDS Drug Assistance Program Contact and Eligibility
- Contact information for TX ADAP director, financial and medical eligibility criterias for the Texas ADAP.
The Center for AIDS
- Operates a treatment information center which is Houston's largest repository of AIDS treatment information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:15:20 AM EDT -