become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Maryland
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Regional: North America: United States: Maryland
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Health
Eastern Shore AIDS Foundation
- A volunteer organization providing support services to all persons, in all stages of HIV infection, their family and friends in Wicomico, Worcester, Dorchester and Somerset counties.
Family Service Foundation Deaf AIDS Project
- Provides education for the deaf regarding HIV, AIDS education, case management, and addictions treatment.
Greater Baltimore HIV Health Services Planning Council
- Identifies service needs of people living with HIV and AIDS, establishes priorities for the allocation of federal service dollars, and develops plans for delivering HIV services. Membership information and calendar of events.
Maryland AIDS Drug Assistance Program Contact and Eligibility
- Contact information for MD ADAP director, financial and medical eligibility criterias for the Maryland ADAP.
- Provides meals, weekly groceries, and nutritional counseling to homebound people living with HIV/AIDS. Also offers educational programs for life skills and culinary skills.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:34:32 UTC -