become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/British_Columbia
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Health
- AIDS vancouver exists to alleviate individual and collective vulnerability to HIV and AIDS through care and support, education, advocacy and research.
The BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS
- The Centre provides education, research and antiretroviral drugs to HIV-positive persons in BC.
British Columbia Persons With AIDS Society
- The British Columbia Persons with AIDS Society (BCPWA) is dedicated to empowering persons living with HIV disease and AIDS through mutual support and collective action. BCPWA is Western Canada's largest AIDS organization with a membership of over 4000 individuals and groups.
Dr. Peter Centre
- AIDS care center affiliated with St. Pauls hospital.
Heart of Richmond AIDS Society
- Non-profit HIV/AIDS organization offering advice and support in Richmond, BC. Details on the Gilwest clinic, monthly calendar, support groups, local resources.
A Loving Spoonful
- A volunteer driven, non-partisan Society that provides free, nutritious meals to people living with HIV/AIDS in the Greater Vancouver Area.
Vancouver Friends For Life Society
- Provides support to people confronting the daily challenges of living with life-threatening illness, as well as help for their families and caregivers.
Wings Housing Society Home Page
- Provides housing assistance for individuals with HIV/AIDS, and operates housing units in the West End.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 2, 2015 at 12:35:05 UTC -