become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/British_Columbia
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Health
- AIDS vancouver exists to alleviate individual and collective vulnerability to HIV and AIDS through care and support, education, advocacy and research.
The BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS
- The Centre provides education, research and antiretroviral drugs to HIV-positive persons in BC.
Dr. Peter Centre
- AIDS care center affiliated with St. Pauls hospital.
Heart of Richmond AIDS Society
- Non-profit HIV/AIDS organization offering advice and support in Richmond, BC. Details on the Gilwest clinic, monthly calendar, support groups, local resources.
A Loving Spoonful
- A volunteer driven, non-partisan Society that provides free, nutritious meals to people living with HIV/AIDS in the Greater Vancouver Area.
Positive Living Society of British Columbia
- Dedicated to empowering persons living with HIV disease and AIDS through mutual support and collective action.
Vancouver Friends For Life Society
- Provides support to people confronting the daily challenges of living with life-threatening illness, as well as help for their families and caregivers.
Wings Housing Society Home Page
- Provides housing assistance for individuals with HIV/AIDS, and operates housing units in the West End.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2016 at 9:08:12 UTC -