become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Regional: North America: Canada
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
Canadian Aboriginal AIDS Network
- Provides leadership, support and advocacy for Aboriginal people. Publication list, message board, related links.
Canadian AIDS Society
- National coalition of community-based AIDS organizations across Canada. Includes detailed event listings and current projects.
Canadian Association for HIV Research
- Professional association fostering collaboration among scientists and investigators within the disciplines of basic sciences, clinical investigation, epidemiological and public health research. Membership information, awards, event listings.
Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network
- Non-profit organization working exclusively in policy and legal issues raised by HIV/AIDS. Issues addressed include confidentiality, vaccines, drug use, discrimination, immigration, women and prisons.
Canadian Treatment Action Council
- A coalition of persons and groups promoting public policy and education, and for greater access to healthcare. Includes history, biographies, membership application and newsletter.
Interagency Coalition on AIDS and Development
- ICAD is a coalition of Canadian international development organizations and AIDS service organizations.
Let's Talk... Children, Families and HIV
- Kids, youth, parents and professionals living with and affected by HIV /AIDS talk with each other
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2013 at 5:15:06 UTC -