become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health
Terrence Higgins Trust
- HIV/AIDS information, safer sex, online booklets and help line.
- Provides news, background information, research progress, treatment options, and multilingual resources.
Body Positive Tayside
- Empowers HIV-positive individuals to eliminate the stigma and isolation they experience. Listing of services offered, forum, volunteer opportunities.
Medical Foundation for AIDS & Sexual Health
- Information and advice for health-care professionals including current policies, practices and frequently asked questions.
National AIDS Trust (NAT)
- Dedicated to policy research and campaigning to improve the UK's prevention efforts and the quality of life of people with HIV.
- Advice, advocacy and support for people living with and affected by HIV in east London. Gay men and African groups, welfare rights and housing, money advice and complementary therapy. Volunteer services.
Positive Nation Online
- Internet version of a printed magazine which offers help and advice to people including a discussion board for people living with the illness, articles, news on treatments and letters from readers.
Scottish AIDS/HIV resources
- A list of AIDS/HIV resources for Scotland and the rest of the UK.
Strategies for Hope
- Produces and distributes books and videos that document successful, innovative strategies of HIV/AIDS work by NGOs and community groups, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa. Find details about SFH and what they do, and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2013 at 6:24:07 UTC -