become an editor
the entire directory
only in AIDS/Publications
Conditions and Diseases
Health: News and Media: Publications
Health: News and Media: Publications: Journals
- Official journal of the International AIDS Society.
FQS - Visual Images of the Body with HIV/AIDS
- Taking into consideration the visual dimension of the body, the article examines the manner in which visual images of the body living with HIV/AIDS contribute to stigmatize those embodied in them. Free download available.
- An online publication that provides practical information about treatment and experimental vaccine options for these chronic conditions.
- Cutting-edge HIV/AIDS care and policy review journal published monthly by the International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care (IAPAC).
JAIDS: Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes
- Interdisciplinary journal co-edited by leaders in clinical virology, molecular biology, and epidemiology. Article archive, author guide, PubMed links and subscription information.
- Article and case study on: Intolerance of Nrti (Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors) in an Hiv positive child.
- A Project Inform journal published several times each year, taking a consumer advocates approach to reporting on medical, governmental, and regulatory issues.
- Excerpts from the Body Positive book covering everything one needs to know after testing HIV positive. Provided by The Body.
- Reporting on the impact that AIDS has on life, politics, culture and society.
The Social Impact of AIDS in the United States
- Complete text of the book by the Panel on Monitoring the Social Impact of the AIDS Epidemic, National Research Council, U.S.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 11:35:07 UTC -