become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Research
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Organizations: Research
Health: Medicine: Research
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center
- Private laboratory located in New York City. Find programs, virtual tours of its facility, and events.
- The American Foundation for AIDS Research, a leading organization dedicated to the support of HIV/AIDS research.
Baylor College of Medicine - Center for AIDS Research
- A multidisciplinary academic environment that promotes basic, clinical, and translational AIDS and AIDS-related research.
Botswana Harvard Partnership
- A partnership between the Botswana Ministry of Health and the Harvard AIDS Institute. Information on HIV-1C, local concerns, upcoming events.
- Capitol Area Vaccine Effort, a volunteer panel organized to assist and advise local AIDS vaccine trials.
Canadian Association for HIV Research
- Information for members and guests about the objectives, awards, conferences and contact details.
Center for AIDS Prevention Studies (CAPS)
- The AIDS Research Institute at the University of California San Francisco is committed to maintaining a focus on prevention of HIV disease, using the expertise of multiple disciplines.
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- A leading organization dedicated to identifying, funding and conducting basic pediatric HIV/AIDS research.
- An AIDS research project that uses your computers idle resources to accelerate new anti-HIV drug design.
HIV Neurobehavorial Research Center
- Information about the Center's programs, research projects, and publications dedicated to learning how HIV affects the nervous system and impairment in everyday functioning.
International AIDS Economics Network (IAEN)
- Provides data, tools and analysis on the economics of prevention and treatment in developing countries.
NYU Medical Center for AIDS Research
- Designated by the NIH to coordinate, enhance and expedite HIV/AIDS research efforts at selected institutions.
National Development & Research Institutes, Inc.
- Information about NDRI and its purpose which is to advance scientific knowledge in the areas of drug abuse, HIV/AIDS, therapeutic communities and related areas of mental and public health.
- Seeks to bring to market the first anti-HIV drug that solves the problems of viral resistance, a major shortcoming of all current therapies. Find information on the drugs in development, news, and links.
The AIDS Institute
- A national nonprofit organization that promotes action for social change through public policy research, advocacy and community education. Helping shape the way governments respond to HIV/AIDS and related healthcare issues. Learn about the history, the programs, and become involved.
The HIV Resistance Response Database Initiative (RDI)
- An initiative to improve the clinical management of HIV/AIDS using large databases of clinical data to enhance understanding of HIV drug resistance. Current activities, news, links for many of their publications, and information about their funding.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 8:29:50 PM EST -