become an editor
the entire directory
only in AIDS/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Race and Ethnicity
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Events: Fundraising
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Immune Deficiency: AIDS: Regional
This category in other languages:
ACET International Alliance
- An international network of independent agencies and church-based organisations providing community care and support. Features project news, details of specific programmes, online donations, and individual stories.
Aid for AIDS
- A non-profit organization committed to improving the quality of life of people living with HIV/AIDS in Latin America and the Caribbean. Find organization details, programs, volunteer or donate online.
Aids Coalition of Cape Breton
- A non-profit, community-based organization that seeks to prevent the spread of HIV in the community and to support those affected by the disease. Includes organization background, information about services offered, and a collection of related links.
AIDS Education Council of Eastern Oregon
- A non-profit organization dedicated to AIDS prevention. Providing education, information and outreach.
AIDS Relief Fund For China
- Dedicated to supporting broad-based HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment efforts in China. Find information about the ARFC, grants and reports.
AIDS Services Foundation Orange County
- ASF serves people at all stages of HIV infection. Site lists all of our nationally respected people-to-people services, education and prevention programs, as well as special events. 949/809-5700
The American Academy of HIV Medicine
- An independent organization of HIV specialists dedicated to promoting excellence in HIV/AIDS care. The Academy is committed to supporting specialists in HIV medicine and to ensuring better care for those living with the virus.
The Amsterdam Cohort Studies on HIV/AIDS
- Facilitates the collaboration on research for this disease. Information about the project, FAQs and a data base menu.
- An international charity provides details about HIV transmission, statistics, and symptoms. Includes information for young people, and personal stories.
The Boston Living Center
- A non-profit organization serving the New England HIV/AIDS community.
Canadian Working Group on HIV and Rehabilitation
- Advancement of rehabilitation services for HIV-related disabilities; research and project funding; education and information; multi-sector partnerships.
Community Research Initiative of New England
- Access to HIV clinical trial research, medical care and experimental drug therapies in Massachusetts. Includes events and contact details.
The Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation
- DTHF is a registered non-profit organization involved in AIDS care and research at the University of Cape Town and in community clinics in South Africa. Find details about the organization, research, projects, and publications.
Elton John AIDS Foundation
- International AIDS organization, raising funds for research and education.
European Project AIDS & Mobility
- Coordinates a network of organizations that promote and provide cultural sensitive HIV/AIDS prevention and care services aimed at migrants, ethnic minorities and refugees in the European Union region.
Global AIDS Interfaith Alliance
- Partners with religious organizations in resource-poor countries for community-based HIV prevention and care. Find a mission statement, projects, news and resources.
Global Health Council
- This program serves a unique international network of organizations by educating and providing advocacy on issues that touch the populations affected by HIV/AIDS.
Golden Rainbow of Southern Nevada
- Dedicated to providing housing and direct financial assistance to people living with HIV/AIDS in Southern Nevada.
HIV Research Trust
- A charitable foundation that provides financial support for researchers in resource–poor countries working in the field of HIV infection. Find details about the trust, scholarships, case histories and contact details. UK based.
- Provides housing, medical, prevention, support services for those living in New York, United States.
International AIDS Society-USA
- Education and information for physicians who are actively involved in medical care for people with HIV disease.
International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- A scientific organization working to ensure the development of safe, effective, accessible, preventive HIV vaccines for use throughout the world.
International Community of Women living with HIV/AIDS
- Organization offering support and information. News, projects, membership, contact information. Site has material in English and Spanish.
International Council of AIDS Service Organizations (ICASO)
- Brings together all those groups throughout the world which have arisen out of community efforts to control the spread and impact of HIV/AIDS.
IPM - International Partnership for Microbicides
- Aims to prevent HIV transmission by accelerating the development and availability of safe and effective microbicides and other HIV prevention methods for use by women in developing countries. Includes details of IPM, women and AIDS, HIV prevention research, microbicides, news, and clinical and regulatory affairs.
iThemba AIDS Foundation
- Offering hope, care, support and information for people affected by HIV and AIDS, fundraising and support for HIV and AIDS related projects in Africa.
League Against AIDS, Inc
- Minority AIDS services corporation, case management, referral to medical services, and social services are some of the services offered. This is a non-profit AIDS service corporation.
National AIDS Foundation: Josue Homes
- Information about short- and long-term transitional housing for people with HIV/AIDS and services which include, access to medical care, counseling, job training and other resources to help them build independent lives.
National Minority AIDS Council
- The National Minority AIDS Council is dedicated to developing leadership within communities of color to address of challenges of HIV/AIDS.
Ngoketunjia AIDS Fighters
- NAFI is a local non-profit in North West Cameroon serving people living with HIV/AIDS and AIDS orphans. Includes details about the organization, what they do, current projects, photos, and contact information.
North Central Florida Aids Network
- Includes details of community services, and a newsletter.
Northern Lights Alternatives, Inc.
- Provides support to individuals, primarily those infector or affected by the HIV/AIDS virus, through sponsorship of the AIDS Mastery Workshop.
Ontario AIDS Network
- A province-wide coalition of diverse community-based organizations working to improve the quality and length of life of those infected with HIV.
Ontario HIV Treatment Network
- IV Information Infrastructure Project is a program of the OHTN. The goal of HIIP is to improve treatment and care for people living with HIV. Includes project status, policies, details for healthcare providers and a factsheet.
Open Door Clinic: Chicago, Illinois
- Committed to prevention, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases including HIV/AIDS for residents in far Western suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
Open Heart House Dublin Ireland
- OHH is a member-led organization with a mission to empower and enhance the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS.
- An AIDS service organization providing primary care, consumer education, advocacy and research on potential treatments and vaccines.
Power of Love Foundation
- Mission is to bring people around the world together to help AIDS patients in Africa and India. Find information about the epidemic, projects, a newsletter and donate online.
- Provides outreach and education activities in San Francisco and across the US.
Queensland AIDS Council
- A community-based organization responsible for providing education, advocacy and support for those affected by HIV and AIDS in Queensland, Australia. Includes a notice board and contact details.
- Solidarity and Action Against The HIV Infection in India: A collective of non-government organizations within and outside of India.
Share the Pain
- Tanzanian HIV activists: a joint of doctors, university medical students and some farmers, currently working in Mbeya region, Highland areas, South of Tanzania.
Southern AIDS Coalition
- A sustained and united HIV/AIDS/STD advocacy voice for the South. Find issues, activities, and contact details.
UK Consortium on AIDS and International Development :
- A group of United Kingdom based charitable humanitarian organisations working in the HIV and AIDS arenas. News, campaigns, members, membership, aims, contact details.
Victorian AIDS Council/Gay Men's Health Centre
- Information on HIV/AIDS and the services provided. Serves the community in the state of Victoria, Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 5, 2015 at 10:49:32 UTC -