become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Fundraising
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Fundraising
AIDS Walk Detroit
- Home page for AIDS Walk Detroit, A Steppin' Out Event.
- Locate your local AIDS Walk event here in The National AIDS Walk Directory. From AIDS Walk San Diego, to AIDS Walk New York. A service of AIDS Walk Orange County.
- Official cycling event of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center. 7-days, 600 miles. Training schedules and registration information.
Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride 2001
- A bike ride in Aug. 2001 to raise money for AIDS research. It provides information about the ride, the rider and you can download a donation form.
Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS (DIFFA)
- Includes locations, volunteer information and local chapter and national event information.
Lone Star Ride
- Dallas-Metroplex bike ride benefiting the Resource Center of Dallas, AIDS Services of Dallas, and AIDS Outreach Center.
Ride With Daphne in The Heartland AIDS Ride
- The personal page of a college student who would like to participate in this 500-mile ride.
Sharon's California AIDS Ride Page
- Find out about CAR 7. Information on the Ride, the beneficiaries, and how to sponsor me.
Twin Cities Wisconsin Chicago Aids Ride 5
- See how you can help in the battle of AIDS as I participate in the Twin Cities Chicago Aids Ride 5.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2013 at 22:07:05 UTC -