become an editor
the entire directory
only in AIDS/Events
Conditions and Diseases
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
- Largest community-based HIV/AIDS medical provider in the nation, serving over 5,000 Los Angeles patients regardless of ability to pay. Soon to serve over 7,500 Florida Medicaid patients through its Positive Healthcare Program.
- Annual fashion show in support of the AIDS Committee of Toronto. Includes past shows, press releases, lists of sponsors, volunteer information and sign-up form, ticket information, and downloadable desktop wallpapers.
Goree Challenge - 2005
- 8,000 mile sponsorship based solo row from Goree Island to NYC. This is an AIDS awareness project in conjunction with black history month.
- AIDS Community health initiative conducting HIV prevention research, including but not limited to HIV vaccine trials and behavorial interventions.
- Strives to increase public awareness of AIDS through the visual arts, exhibitions, publications, and by working in partnership with artists, museums and AIDS organizations. Projects include Day With(out) Art, Night Without Light, and The Ribbon Project.
World AIDS Day
- Held on December 1 each year. Includes details of the current year's theme, as well as information, advice, a quiz and photographs from around the world.
World Aids Day: Dec. 1
- Facts and Statistics on AIDS and awareness.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2015 at 6:24:09 UTC -