the entire directory
only in Immune_Deficiency/AIDS
Conditions and Diseases
Children and Teens
News and Media
Treatment and Therapies
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral
Health: Reproductive Health: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: HIV and AIDS
Society: Issues: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Sexually Transmitted Diseases: AIDS
This category in other languages:
AIDS Education Global Information System (AEGIS)
- AEGIS is one of the largest HIV/AIDS databases in the world, includes the HIV Daily Briefing, updated hourly.
- This HIV+ owned and operated site has easy-to-read guided treatment lessons, drug information, recent news, community forums, and drug interactions checker.
AIDS the Masked Killer
- An easy to read site with a brief history, causes and prevention of this disease.
- Serves as an information gateway to drive traffic to US Federal domestic HIV/AIDS information and resources.
- Non-profit organization for the free and open exchange of information in the fight against AIDS.
- A U.S. Department of Health and Human Services project providing information on HIV/AIDS clinical trials and treatment. It also disseminates federally approved HIV treatment and prevention guidelines.
- Makes the world's HIV/AIDS prevention education videos in all the world languages available for free online.
AllExperts AIDS Q&A
- Experts volunteer to answer questions related to AIDS.
AVERT HIV/AIDS Education and Advice
- A discussion of HIV/AIDS education around the world, why it is important, which methods are used and which work best.
eMedicine Health - HIV
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview of human immunodeficiency virus infection and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
Focus on HIV
- Medical information about HIV: 100% Doctor produced content designed to educate, prevent and highlight the latest treatment therapies.
General Practice Notebook - AIDS
- Clinically-oriented information.
The History of AIDS, 1981-1986
- HIV and AIDS timeline of news, events, and research.
HIV & AIDS at About.com
HIV in Children
- A guide for doctors, parents and children affected with this disease. Prevention and treatment guidelines for HIV as well as share your experience.
- Information about treatment, prevention and policy from the University of California, San Francisco.
HIV-Frequently Asked Questions
- Answers to many questions about HIV with list of resources in South Florida. By the Infectious Disease Consultants of South Broward.
- Sharing personal experiences of those affected/infected by HIV/AIDS. Features stories, images, feedback and messages by visitors.
- Ohio State University Extension fact sheet. [PDF]
- Prevention, information on clinical trials/treatment, testing, CDC national aids clearinghouse, traveler's health, electronic sources for information, exposure categories, surveillance report, international trends.
InteliHealth: HIV / AIDS
- Harvard Medical School-reviewed health information on HIV infection and associated conditions. Includes information on complementary and alternative medicine.
John's HIV Information Site
- Offers information from an informed non-professional. Aimed towards discussion of prevention, emotions and testing.
- In-depth information designed primarily for health professionals.
- Medical protocols for dying destitutes in aids-hospice without laboratory/Xrays. Photos for diagnosis, ideas and questions without answer. Aids-Hospice in Thailand; in English and French.
New England AIDS Education and Training Center
- HIV and AIDS education, training and expert advice for health care professionals. HIV/AIDS Program for the New England Region.
Pregnancy and HIV
- Despite contrary belief, a woman living with HIV can deliver a healthy child free of the virus.
Stanley Chien's AIDS Web
- An in depth look at this disease with articles, an introduction and information.
The Stop HIV Site
- Raises money for HIV research when you click the donate button.
US Department of Health and Human Services
- HRSA offer a collection of HIV/AIDS programs and resources.
- Includes drug news, message boards, advice, and links to related conditions.
Usenet misc.health.aids -
Usenet sci.med.aids -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 9:24:10 UTC -