become an editor
the entire directory
only in Auto-Immune/Sarcoidosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Auto-Immune: Sarcoidosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders
This category in other languages:
Denver Sarcoidosis Awareness Support Group
- Bi-monthly self-help support group meetings for patients and their families living in Denver, Colorado and the surrounding areas. Details about the group, clinical trials, and contact information.
Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research
- Non-profit organisation dedicated to finding a cure. Includes disease information, research news, and details of awareness programs.
General Practice Notebook: Sarcoidosis
- Description of the disease with clinically-oriented information.
Life and Breath Foundation: In Search of a Cure for Sarcoidosis
- Through its fundraising and educational activities, this foundation is committed to the research of sarcoidosis in the hope of finding a cure.
- Links to information and overviews on the disease from several reputable sources such as the American Lung Association, as well as links to current clinical drug trials and research being conducted.
National Institutes of Health: Sarcoidosis
- Publication for patients to read online. Includes descriptive information on tests with pictures of various sarcoid complications such as erythema nodosum on the legs.
- Contains articles, links to medical journals, and a support forum.
- A non-profit organization dedicated to educating people, providing support networks, providing and supporting research and to finding a cure for sarcoidosis and related auto immune diseases.
Sarcoidosis Online Sites
- Database of doctors and support groups, forums and online newsletter.
Sarcoidosis: A Medical Mystery
- Information on the disease, statistics, tests and medications, with a personal touch from the author on how it affected her life. Site also has support group and links to other resources.
Sarcoidosis: A Primary Care Review
- Information on the illness including images of lupus pernio, erythema nodosum, and chest imaging. Article by Mark H. Belfer, and R. Wayne Stevens of St. Elizabeth Health Center Family Practice Residency, Youngstown, Ohio. Also has list of references and a printable fact sheet. (December 01, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 15, 2013 6:24:08 AM EST -