become an editor
the entire directory
only in Auto-Immune/Myositis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Muscle Diseases
This category in other languages:
All About Shelby: A JDMS Journal
- Created to help monitor Shelby's symptoms, progress, and general well being. Listing of her treatments, medications, and lab results. Description of Juvenile Dermatomyositis.
- Information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Julia's Juvenile Dermatomyositis (JDMS) Diary
- How one family is dealing with this rare auto-immune disease that affects the muscles and skin.
- Read how the author deals with a diagnoses of Polymyositis and Raynaud's Phenomenon and later with Pulmonary Fibrosis.
Myositis Association of America (MAA)
- A non-profit organization committed to helping people with inflammatory myopathies through a variety of information and support services.
- Information and resources about inflammatory Myositis diseases. Accessible gardens, emergency preparedness for the disabled, support groups plus the author's personal site.
- Information page compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 19, 2010 at 7:26:29 UTC -