become an editor
the entire directory
only in Auto-Immune/Myasthenia_Gravis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Auto-Immune: Myasthenia Gravis
This category in other languages:
- Aims to disseminate the research results concerning the European project EuroMyasthenia and to communicate on the Myasthenia Gravis rare disease with clinicians, researchers and organizations. Get project and network activity details.
General Practice Notebook - Myasthenia gravis
- Clinically-oriented information including aetiology and epidemiology. Part of GPnotebook, the online encyclopedia of medicine in the UK.
- A short information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Myasthenia Gravis (MG) | MDA
- Information regarding the disease from the Muscular Dystrophy Association with an list of resources and news articles.
Myasthenia Gravis Resources
- A resources guide and publication about this disorder, compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
NHS Choices: Myasthenia Gravis
- Provides information on this condition that causes some muscles around the body to become weak. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
Ocular Myasthenia and Myasthenia Gravis
- Details the disease through links as well as ocular myasthenia gravis and other auto immune diseases. Maintains a mailing list for patients around the world.
- Information detailing myasthenia gravis from a pamphlet published in 1989.
Usenet alt.support.myasthe-gravis -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2011 at 12:35:02 UTC -