become an editor
the entire directory
only in Auto-Immune/Antiphospholipid_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Blood Disorders: Coagulation Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders: Thrombosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Complications
Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome on the Net
- Features background information, message board, chat room, and related links.
The Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- By Sara Marder, M.D. An explanation of this order and its association with pregnancy loss, who should be tested and its treatment.
- Offers information about Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome, a clotting disorder that can cause stroke, TIA, PE, death, foetal death and long-term vascular damage. FAQs, facts and figures, lecture notes and a link to a support group.
APS Foundation of America, Inc.
- Organization providing education, support, research, patient services and public awareness. Includes FAQ about the disorder.
The Hughes Syndrome Foundation
- Information about antiphospholipid syndrome, the symptoms, diagnosing and treatment. Also information about the foundation itself.
- A look at antiphospholipid antibody syndrome, what laboratory tests can support the diagnosis of this syndrome, what are the causes and how is it treated.
NHS Choices: Hughes Syndrome
- Provides information on this autoimmune condition. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
NORD: Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Offers a brief discussion with a list of resources for more information.
Yahoo! Groups: Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- A mailing list and forum.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 7:24:06 UTC -