the entire directory
only in Immune_Disorders/Auto-Immune
Conditions and Diseases
Diabetes, Type 1
Immune,Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura-ITP
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Kawasaki Disease in Children
Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease in Women
Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases
Science: Biology: Immunology
This category in other languages:
- NIH resource, including disease examples, quick facts, and the latest research-from the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association
- Includes patient information about autoimmunity and autoimmune related diseases.
- Provides information on this rare autoimmune disease affecting mainly the endocrine glands.
Autoimmune Disease 101
- Symptoms. diagnosis, and treatment, including alternatives.
Autoimmune Disease Reference
- Provides links to information about the autoimmune disease, polyarteritis nodosa. Clinics and health facilities and support network for patients with pan or autoimmune diseases.
- Extensive collection of conditions currently considered to be autoimmune with symptoms of each, links to in-depth information about each, and support groups.
Autoimmune Disorders Center
- Extensive information on how to treat, diagnose, and live with autoimmune disorders and connect with others in blogs and forums-from EverydayHealth.
Autoimmunity - the Hidden Link
- Is there an Autoimmunity Gene and are the Autoimmune Diseases linked? This site explores these issues as well as looking at the personal story of a journey with atypical Crohn's Disease.
eMedicine Health - Fever in Adults
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of higher-than-normal body temperatures.
Health My Way Blog
- Treating autoimmune problems with natural herbs and other treatments versus conventional medicines
How I Beat Relapsing Polychondritis
- Patient describes her experience with this autoimmune disease, and tells how changing her diet has made a difference for her.
Immune and Inflammatory Disease Research at CHOC Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Research group at CHOC Children's Research Institute investigating new treatment and cures for pediatric inflammatory diseases, with educational references and links.
- INfectious TRIggers of Chronic Autoimmunity - bringing together scientists from Europe and the USA to study links between infection and autoimmune disease-coordinated through the Medical University of Vienna.
- Links to disease information, treatment and a network of people who want to share information and provide support.
Systemic Autoimmune Disease Research Center
- Research center dedicated towards the understanding and treatment of autoimmune diseases in Western New York.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 24, 2013 at 7:57:05 UTC -