become an editor
the entire directory
only in End_Stage_Disease/Transplantation
Conditions and Diseases
End Stage Disease
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genitourinary Disorders: Kidney: End Stage Disease: Transplantation
Health: Education: Transplantation
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Transplant
This category in other languages:
Bryan's Kidney Page
- Personal page about the 5th anniversary of a young boy's kidney transplant. Includes links to information on organ transplantation.
eMedicineHealth: Kidney Transplant
- Provides information on end-stage renal diseaase, the transplant procedure, preventing rejection and the outlook for recipients.
Mayo Clinic: Kidney Transplant Program
- Learn more about the center for treatment and diagnosis. Includes information on living donor kidney transplants.
A New Kidney for Andi
- Journal of a donation of a kidney to site author's daughter.
NHS Choices: Kidney Transplant
- Provides information on this operation to replace a diseased kidney with a healthy organ from a donor. Includes information on why the operation is undertaken, how the transplant is performed, risks and recovery.
Russ Harvey's Personal Site: Organ Donation &Transplantation
- Russ received a kidney from his brother and provides information on becoming an organ donor, the transplant wait list and the British Colombia Organ Donor Registry.
Treatment Methods for Kidney Failure: Kidney Transplantation
- Provides information on kidney failure, how transplantation works and the procedures involved.
UAB Health System: Kidney Transplantation
- Detailed information on transplants, the source and allocation of organs, the necessary tests, and the recognition and prevention of rejection.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2013 at 13:45:06 UTC -