the entire directory
only in Genitourinary_Disorders/Kidney
Conditions and Diseases
End Stage Disease
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Minimal Change Glomerulopathy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders: Wegener's Granulomatosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Inherited: Cystinosis
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Nephrology
This category in other languages:
EdREN - Renal Unit at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- Providing information on kidney diseases and on dialysis and transplantation, for patients and medical staff; in-hospital renal protocols; education and history resources; and information about kidney research in Edinburgh, UK.
eMedicine Health - Intravenous Pyelogram
- Consumer health resource center providing information on this procedure which refers to a series of x-rays taken of the kidneys, the ureters, and the bladder.
- Provides up-to-date, selected information on renal disorders and their treatment, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and about hypertension, dialysis, and clinical nephrology topics.
How Stuff Works: How Your Kidneys Work
- Colorful animations and drawings completely describe the human kidney and how it keeps the volume of water in your body constant.
- Basic information about kidney disease, with health maintenance tips and a comprehensive presentation of treatment choices.
Kidney Patient Guide
- Information for patients and those who care for them. Covers topics such as treatments, diet and financial implications.
Nephron Information Center
- Resource base on kidney disease. Includes updated renal news stories, index of US dialysis centers and Nephroquest, a patient question and answer resource.
NHS Choices: Kidney Infection
- Provides a short video on kidney function and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
The United States Renal Data System
- A national data system which collects, analyzes, and distributes information about end-stage renal disease in the United States.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2015 at 16:45:13 UTC -