the entire directory
only in Genitourinary_Disorders/Kidney
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genitourinary Disorders: Kidney
End Stage Disease
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Minimal Change Glomerulopathy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders: Wegener's Granulomatosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Inherited: Cystinosis
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Nephrology
This category in other languages:
Angela's Just 70 Challenge
- Her goals are to raise money for renal and transplant patient associations in Staffordshire. To purchase medical equipment for the Salma Dialysis Centre in Khartoum, Sudan and to promote organ donation amongst companies, groups, and faith communities.
EdREN - Renal Unit at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- Providing information on kidney diseases and on dialysis and transplantation, for patients and medical staff; in-hospital renal protocols; education and history resources; and information about kidney research in Edinburgh, UK.
eMedicine Health - Intravenous Pyelogram
- Consumer health resource center providing information on this procedure which refers to a series of x-rays taken of the kidneys, the ureters, and the bladder.
- Provides up-to-date, selected information on renal disorders and their treatment, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and about hypertension, dialysis, and clinical nephrology topics.
How Stuff Works: How Your Kidneys Work
- Colorful animations and drawings completely describe the human kidney and how it keeps the volume of water in your body constant.
- A resource for parents who are living with childhood kidney diseases. Offers information on many childhood kidney diseases including email support groups for parents and children dealing with these diseases.
- Basic information about kidney disease, with health maintenance tips and a comprehensive presentation of treatment choices.
Kidney Patient Guide
- Information for patients and those who care for them. Covers topics such as treatments, diet and financial implications.
Nephron Information Center
- Resource base on kidney disease. Includes updated renal news stories, index of US dialysis centers and Nephroquest, a patient question and answer resource.
NHS Choices: Kidney Infection
- Provides a short video on kidney function and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
The United States Renal Data System
- A national data system which collects, analyzes, and distributes information about end-stage renal disease in the United States.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2013 at 6:45:08 UTC -