become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bladder/Incontinence
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Urology
Health: Women's Health: Conditions and Diseases
Shopping: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Incontinence
This category in other languages:
Clinical Investigations in Female Urinary Incontinence
- Information about gynaecological examination, stress provocation test, neurological examination, the frequency/volume chart, measurement of residual urine, urinalysis, and references.
Depend and Poise Guide
- A guide to urinary and bowel incontinence, bladder control and adult disposable briefs, undergarments, pads, guards for men and underpads absorbent products, that contains helpful information, support and encouragement for people with incontinence and caregivers.
Diagnostic Evaluation of Urinary Incontinence in Geriatric Patients
- Introduction, prevalence, implications, physiology, basic mechanisms, evaluation, and tests.
eMedicine Health - Bladder Control
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview of incontinence and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
Female Urinary Incontinence
- Short synopsis of studies and links to other papers on UI.
Incontinence (Loss of Bladder Control)
- Information from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health.
- Find information about incontinence, and ways to manage it. Includes a chat and forum.
International Children's Continence Society
- Information about the ICCS whose goal is to improve the quality of life and the life expectancy for all growing individuals with deficient bladder function. Details about meetings, courses and joining.
International Continence Society
- Information resource and meeting place for practitioners specialized in incontinence and patients suffering from the problem.
The Journal of Female Urinary Incontinence
- Information on the current issue about female urinary incontinence.
Maritime Women's Bladder Health
- An introduction about incontinence, risk factors, types, treatments, and on coping with this condition. Includes a glossary of terms.
Mayo Clinic: Urinary Incontinence
- Provides an overview, including treatment options and how to manage it.
National Association for Continence
- Organisation offering patient education and advocacy. Includes information on types and treatments.
NHS Choices: Urinary Incontinence
- Provides information on this condition involving the unintentional passing of urine. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Pelvic Toner and Pelvicisor
- Kegel exercises in prevention of urinary incontinence.
the Powder Room
- A web-based community for individuals with overactive bladder. Visit to learn more about OAB, share your thoughts, receive tips and download free educational materials.
Urinary Incontinence and Overactive Bladder Center - RealAge
- Learn the cause for frequent urination, and urinary incontinence products that can help. Also steps to promote healthy aging and bladder care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 9:54:08 UTC -