become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genitourinary_Disorders/Bladder
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genitourinary Disorders: Bladder
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Urology
This category in other languages:
- Describes symptoms, diagnosis, treatments and prevention.
Inability to Urinate
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of this urinary disorder in which you cannot empty your bladder completely. From eMedince Health.
NHS Choices: Bladder Stones
- Provides details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
The Hubbard Clinic Center for Bladder Control
- Treatment of male problems such a prostate disease and sexual dysfunction. Female conditions include treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms and any kind of pelvic dysfunction. Located in Louisville, KY.
eMedicine Health - Cystoscopy
- Consumer health resource center providing information on uses, risks, and benefits of the use of a scope (cystoscope) to examine the bladder.
eMedicine Health - Foley Catheter
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the uses, risks, and benefits of this procedure in which a sterile tube is inserted into your bladder to drain urine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 29, 2010 5:47:12 AM EDT -