become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genetic_Disorders/Rubinstein-Taybi_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Chromosomal
This category in other languages:
NIH Genetics Home Reference: Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome
- Description, genetic changes, inheritance, treatment, additional information, other names and a glossary.
The CaF Directory
- A description of rubinstein taybi syndrome, its inheritance pattern, psychological and behavoural characteristics and a support group for those living in the United Kingdom.
MedlinePlus: Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome
- Factsheet on this condition including causes, symptoms, exams and tests, treatment, prognosis and complications.
Patient UK: Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome
- Provides information for medical professionals on this malformation syndrome characterised by facial abnormalities, broad thumbs, broad great toes, short stature and mental retardation.
- A Canadian Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome parent support group.
Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome Support Group (UK)
- Information, forum, links, contacts, and guestbook.
- A site devoted to the families and people diagnosed with this syndrome.
Special Friends Foundation
- Enables families to understand quickly what Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome (RTS) is all about and what resources are available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2013 at 13:27:42 UTC -