become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genetic_Disorders/Prader-Willi_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Chromosomal
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Obesity
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
This category in other languages:
Foundation for Prader Willi Research Canada
- Charitable organization dedicated to eliminating Prader-Willi Syndrome through the advancement of research. Includes information, details of research projects and how members of the public can get involved.
The Foundation for Prader-Willi Research
- A non-profit group of volunteer families, friends and researchers aiming to raise funds for research into finding treatments.
GeneReviews: Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Summary, diagnosis, clinical description, differential diagnosis, management, genetic counseling and molecular genetics.
- Information about the organization that offers residential care in the UK for people with Prader-Willi syndrome.
- A residential facility, located on Cape Cod, USA, for the treatment of adults and children with Prader-Willi Syndrome. Includes details about diet, medical news, the programs, and consulting services.
Patient UK: Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Provides information for medical professionals on this complex genetic disorder.
Prader-Willi Alliance of New York
- Represents the interests of individuals in New York State with Prader-Willi syndrome, their families, and the professionals who provide services to the Prader-Willi population.
The Prader-Willi Syndrome Association (UK)
- Charitable organization providing support to people with PWS, their families and carers, and the professionals who work with them. Includes information and resources.
Prader-Willi Syndrome Association (USA)
- Characteristics include hypotonia, insatiable appetite, obesity if food intake is uncontrolled, hypogonadism and incomplete sexual development, developmental delays, variable degrees of mental retardation or functional retardation, short stature (adult), small hands and feet, mild dysmorphology, and behavior problems which can be severe.
University of Michigan Health System: Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Information about this syndrome in children and links to relevant articles and organizations providing advocacy and support.
Prader-Willi and not feasting at Christmas
- The BBC reports on a 16-year-old with a condition that means she never feels full, and the meticulous meal planning that goes into Christmas. (December 23, 2014)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 23, 2014 at 15:06:52 UTC -