become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genetic_Disorders/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Personal Pages
Health: Resources: Personal Pages
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
Ashly's Skeletal Dysplasia
- A mom describes her daughters disorder which is thought to be a metabolic disease similar to mucopolysachharisdoses. Also links to other related sites.
- Several videos about a baby's fight with MPSI-Hurler Syndrome.
Daniel Raymond Wickman
- Provides information about the chromosomal disorder, Trisomy 18. Includes a blog about the pregnancy, birth, and life of the author's son Daniel and links for support and education.
In Balance with Arm Prosthesis
- Personal story of a woman with a congenital reduction defect of her right forearm and how she achieved her present balanced state.
- Personal account about a daughter having Opitc Nerve Hypoplasia, Septo-Optic Dysplasia and had either a Congenital stroke or has schizencephaly.
- Dedicated to raising awareness of the genetic disorder known as MCAD deficiency and the importance of early detection.
- Discussion site for mowat-wilson syndrome. Includes a links page, photos, a community page and a discussion area.
Robert Kenneth Picklesimer
- Born with Jeune Syndrome or Asphyxiating Thoracic Dystrophy in Louisville Kentucky. He underwent corrective surgery in San Antonio Texas, called the Titanium Rib Project.
Stephanie Jude Kuleba
- Site set up in memory of Stephanie to promote awareness of malignant hyperthermia, a rare genetic disorder.
Story of Robert Purkis
- A small boy's health problems, possibly Leigh's Syndrome, and how his parents have helped him improve his quality of life.
Trisomy 18 Angel
- In memory of Abigail Renee, to help other families who have been given a diagnosis of Trisomy 18.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 20, 2013 7:47:13 PM EDT -