become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genetic_Disorders/Loeys-Dietz_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Loeys-Dietz Syndrome
Largest Review of Loeys-Dietz Syndrome To Date
- Provides comparison of symptoms between LD syndrome and Marfan syndrome, to improve diagnoses. Includes physical characteristics, symptoms, course of disease, gene analysis, and timing and effect of treatment.
Loeys Dietz Syndrome
- Information from Johns-Hopkins Heart and Vascular Institute covers definition, symptoms, diagnosis, and complications.
Loeys Dietz Syndrome Foundation
- Explains the syndrome and the mission of the foundation. Includes medical information and resources.
- Information in this brief Wikipedia article includes symptoms, treatment, and additional links.
- MedicineNet explains what it is, signs and symptoms, inheritance factors, causes, diagnosis, and treatment. Includes glossary and link to the Loeys-Dietz Syndrome Center.
OMIM - Loeys-Dietz Syndrome
- Offers a history of the discovery of LD syndrome, including similarities and differences to previously-known syndromes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2007 at 2:31:55 UTC -