become an editor
the entire directory
only in Down_Syndrome/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Down Syndrome: Support Groups
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
[HealthBoards.com] Down Syndrome Message Board
- The archives of this board.
Down Syndrome Liverpool
- Local support group for those with DS, their parents and carers. A registered charity in the UK
Down Syndrome Association of Western Australia
- Works to support the community to develop the potential of people with Down syndrome (Trisomy 21) to live a valued life.
Down Syndrome Group of the Ozarks
- A committed group of parents who hope to create a support network for Down syndrome in the Ozarks area. Find a meeting schedule, events, a community forum, and a DSGO brochure.
Down Syndrome in the Broward County Community
- Local information for parents and families with children who have Down syndrome. Specifically in the Broward County area of the State of Florida.
Down's Syndrome Association
- UK charitable organization that aims to help people with Down's syndrome to live full and rewarding lives. Includes news and information on the condition, fundraising, resources, conferences and research.
Down's Syndrome Association, London Branch, UK
- Support group for parents and carers of people with Down's Syndrome.
- Based in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England, and offering support and advice to parents on all aspects of caring for a child with Down Syndrome.
DS Network, Inc.
- Includes bulletin board and events calendar.
Eastern Pennsylvania Down Syndrome Center
- Includes a message board and chat room, also a list of upcoming events.
Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization
- In Palm Beach county, FL. Provides a FAQ and inclusion information.
Jersey Shore Down Syndrome Association
- Aims to increase awareness, encourage advocacy and promote inclusion of all people with Down Syndrome. Includes information on the association and the condition.
Jesus and Downs
- Message board to connect Christian parents who have a loved one with Down Syndrome.
Knowledge and Information about Individuals with Down Syndrome
- KIIDS is a non-profit organization based in Southern New Jersey. Its purpose is to help support and educate new parents of babies with Down Syndrome. Find a calendar, contact details, and how to get involved.
Mosaic Down Syndrome UK
- A support group for parents of children born with this condition. Based in the UK, the group welcomes parents from outside the UK.
PODS: Parents of Down's Syndrome
- Support group based in Barnet, North London, UK. Includes information and members' experiences.
Triangle Down Syndrome Network
- For families in central North Carolina. Online newsletter and stories about their kids.
Uno Mas Down Syndrome Online
- Supportive online group of parents and friends of kids with Down Syndrome. Message Boards and Personal Stories. Hundreds of photos.
Ups & Downs Calgary Down Syndrome Association
- Includes newsletters and discussion.
The Ups of Downs
- Dedicated to parents of children with Down Syndrome. Membership is free and open to anyone. Includes information about Downs, education and literature.
Yahoo! Groups : Christian-DS-Parents
- Mailing list for parents of Down Syndrome children who are practicing Christians.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 3:54:08 UTC -