become an editor
the entire directory
only in Down_Syndrome/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Association of Greater Cincinnati for Down Syndrome
- Information on the programs they offer, and upcoming events.
Central Illinois Down Syndrome Organization (CIDSO)
- Includes a list of the organization's goals, and information about their library and events.
Colorado Springs Down Syndrome Association
- Information about the organization as well as the disease. Includes membership, events, a photo album, articles and links.
Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress
- Dedicated to improving the lives of persons with Down syndrome. Includes information on scholarships, and resources.
Down Syndrome Association of Central New Jersey
- Providing support, information, resources and education. Offers monthly meetings, newsletter and social activities.
Down Syndrome Association of Greater New Orleans
- Has photo gallery and a list of the association's board members.
Down Syndrome Association of Greater St. Louis
- Education, events and information for people interested in helping with Down syndrome awareness in St. Louis Missouri. Includes events, forums and alerts.
Down Syndrome Association of Jacksonville
- DSAJ is a non-profit organization providing awareness and education and helping individuals with this condition reach their full potential. Includes information and details of events and activities.
Down Syndrome Association of NSW Australia
- Articles, newsletters, stories and photos for people with Down syndrome, their families, friends, educators and health care professionals.
Down Syndrome Association of the Lowcountry
- Offering support meetings, information for new parents and calendars of events.
Down Syndrome Association of Toronto
- Information on education and health as it relates to Down Syndrome.
Down Syndrome Catalana Foundation
- Non profit foundation in Spain offering support, services and training.
Down Syndrome Centre, Ireland
- An online community which has been developed to provide families and those involved in the care of people with Down syndrome with access to a support network and up-to-date information on national and international news and developments relating to Down syndrome.
Down Syndrome Education International
- Based in the United Kingdom. Working to advance the development and education of individuals with Down syndrome
Down Syndrome Guild of Greater Kansas City
- KCDSG seeks to provide the entire community with information and education to broaden awareness and foster positive attitudes regarding people with Down syndrome. Includes activities, and how you can help.
Down Syndrome International
- International federation of Down Syndrome organizations, seeking funds to assist people with Down syndrome in less developed countries.
Down Syndrome Research Foundation
- Information on the Antioxidant Research Project and raising funds for it. Includes news, health issues, research, events, education, alternate therapies and contact details.
Down Syndrome Research Foundation and Resource Centre
- Articles on psychological, social, and physical development, also on health issues. Research project reports and summaries.
Down Syndrome Research Online Advocacy Group
- Information on clinical, biomedical, and scientific research into Down syndrome.
Down's Heart Group
- Parent friendly support and information relating to heart conditions associated with Down Syndrome. Includes news, contact information and links.
DSAOC- Down Syndrome Association of Orange County
- Down Syndrome Association of Orange County, based in Santa Ana, California.
Eastern Pennsylvania Down Syndrome Center
- Non-profit organization proving medical support and consultation to persons with Down syndrome and their families. Information about services, staff, and volunteers, FAQs, and special events.
Grand Strand Down Syndrome Society
- Offering parental support meetings, information on upcoming local events and an information for new parents.
Hawkeye Area Down Syndrome Association
- The organizations' goals, and also how to get on the MR Waiver List.
International Mosaic Down Syndrome Association
- Provides information and support for people with this condition and their families.
Jane and Richard Thomas Center for Down Syndrome Services
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center offers innovative approaches to caring for children with Down Syndrome.
- Funding biomedical research that will accelerate the development of treatments to significantly improve cognition (i.e. learning, memory, and speech) for individuals with Down syndrome. Details about DSRTF, about DS and news.
Michiana Down Syndrome
- Down Syndrome Family Support and Advocacy Group of Michiana is a non profit serving Northern Indiana and South West Michigan. They serve people with Down Syndrome and their families by offering education, advocacy, research, and fellowship.
National Association for Down Syndrome
- In Chicago. Includes a bulletin board.
National Down Syndrome Society
- Not-for-profit organization supporting research in the United States. Includes details of education and advocacy programs.
NDSC, National Down Syndrome Congress
- Provides information, resources, support, and education, as well as teaching advocacy and networking opportunities.
Riverbend Down Syndrome Parent Support Group
- Resources and abstracts for parents and professionals on communication, early intervention, therapies, medicine, literacy, medical issues, mathematics, vitamins and other supplements.
Rocky Mountain Down Syndrome Association
- Has a section on research, as well as examples of the Kids 'R Kids calendar.
Sharing Down Syndrome Arizona
- Has a listing of Down Syndrome events in their area, also many poems and stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2015 at 21:34:35 UTC -