become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genetic_Disorders/Down_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Chromosomal
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Intellectual Disability
Reference: Education: Special Education
This category in other languages:
Articles on Communication
- How parents can teach their children with Down Syndrome to talk and communicate effectively.
Down Syndrome: For New Parents
- Dedicated to providing parents with information about Down syndrome.
Down's Syndrome Medical Interest Group (UK)
- Information for healthcare professionals, including UK-specific growth charts, guidelines, and medical information library.
eMedicine Health: Down Syndrome
- Provides an introduction to the disease and its characteristics, symptoms and treatment.
eMedicine: Down Syndrome
- Scholarly article by Harold Chen, MD, MS, FAAP, FACMG, which includes the clinical background, pathophysiology, causes and symptoms.
Growth Charts for Children with Down Syndrome
- Charts included are for height, weight, and head circumferences. Printable.
Health Issues in Down Syndrome
- A collection of medical essays and abstracts for parents.
Mayo Clinic: Down's Syndrome
- A description of the disease plus complications, risk factors, diagnosis and treatment.
Mosaic Down Syndrome
- Stories, message boards, and a FAQ.
The PREP Program
- A school and resource centre. Includes descriptions of what they do with toddlers, school-aged children, and teens. Also included are their fees.
- Dedicated to helping children with Down syndrome and their parents. Includes articles and videos on physical, occupational and speech therapy topics and conventional and alternative medicine therapies.
Wikipedia: Down Syndrome
- Encyclopedia article with comprehensive information on this condition.
World Down Syndrome Day
- Promoting 21st March as world down syndrome day, chosen for the trisomy of the 21st chromosome.
Health Care Management of Adults with Down Syndrome
- Article by Dr. David Smith. (September 15, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2015 at 0:10:34 UTC -