become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cystic_Fibrosis/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
- Single mothers fight with Cystic Fibrosis and Marfans syndrome, affecting one lung.
Azer's Cystic Fibrosis Website
- About a boy who has CF. A parent's personal weblog about the experiences of dealing with this chronic illness, and in depth information about CF.
CF Rules OK
- Pat Cuckney has published a book which describes the story of her daughter's life with cystic fibrosis.
Chazes CF pages
- Site by a man with CF. Includes a list of symptoms and other information.
Cindy Lynn's Home Page
- Site by girl with CF. Includes her hobbies, favorite music, favorite books and diagnosis story.
- Personal page by an aunt for her niece with CF.
CYSTIC FIBROSIS FOR KIDS
- This site is for children with cystic fibrosis designed by a man from the Netherlands with CF.
Cystic Fibrosis information
- These pages are intended for world wide web as a resource of information on Cystic Fibrosis in English and Dutch they also link to other resources on Cystic Fibrosis.
Cystic Fibrosis? Welcome to Brandon's World
- Site about a boy with CF.
Genevieve's Cystic Fibrosis Site
- About a personal journey living with this disease, and alternative therapies used, besides antibiotics.
Jake's Cystic Fibrosis Page
- Cystic Fibrosis Page with the CFAM newsletter.
- Site by a girl with CF and Diabetes.
A Special Child in the Family
- A cystic fibrosis information site. A guide to living with your sick or disabled child.
Survivor’s Guilt: Growing Up with Cystic Fibrosis in the Family
- Sally describes the need for children to be given more information on genetic disorders affecting family members.
Tildonk Fights Cystic Fibrosis
- Site by a family from Belgium with a son with CF. Information on support from their community and fund-raising efforts. In English.
- Site by an English man with CF.
We Can’t Be Normal Parents
- Rachel describes the difficulties she has experienced as a mother of two children with cystic fibrosis and the need for families to receive accurate and useful information from healthcare professionals.
- Site by a young man with CF.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 16:45:06 UTC -