become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cystic_Fibrosis/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Cystic Fibrosis: Organizations
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Organizations
This category in other languages:
The Adult Cystic Fibrosis Committee of Quebec
- Non-profit community organization whose primary mission is to improve quality of life for persons with cystic fibrosis in Quebec. Information about CF for persons who have the disease, as well as their families, spouses, and caregivers.
Boomer Esiason Foundation
- A resource for those affected by this disease. Includes details about the organization, fund raising, events and a newsletter.
Breathe for Britt Fondation
- Set up in memory of Brittany F. Braun who died in 2008. BFBF assists children and adults who suffer from cystic fibrosis by providing special gift packages containing appropriate items for the patient’s comfort and enjoyment.
Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Support and resources. Located in Toronto, Ontario.
Chicago Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Day
- Provides information about the annual educational awareness day for people with CF and their families living in the greater Chicago area. Includes links, clinical trial and archives.
Child Health International
- CHI aims to improve healthcare for children, especially those with cystic fibrosis. Includes information on the organization and its projects, mainly in Eastern Europe.
Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis and Genetic Disorders Group
- An international network of health care professionals, researchers and consumers preparing, maintaining, and disseminating systematic reviews of randomised control trials in the treatment of cystic fibrosis and other genetic disorders.
Concerned Friends of Cystic Fibrosis in Israel
- Charitable organization that helps families in Israel who have a member suffering from CF. Includes news, medical equipment needed, and donation information.
Cystic Fibrosis Australia
- Information about the organization and its aims and objectives, CF facts, events, links and contact details.
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Seeking the means to cure and control cystic fibrosis and to improve the quality of life for those with the disease. Providing information about the disease, treatment options, clinical trials, research, and public policy.
Cystic Fibrosis Nurses: the International Specialist Group
- Organization whose goals include setting and promoting high standards of nursing practice in the treatment of persons with Cystic Fibrosis.
Cystic Fibrosis Services
- A subsidiary of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in the United States, and a national pharmacy that offers minimal-cost medications to individuals with the disease.
Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- National charity in the United Kingdom which funds research into the disease and provides information and support for patients and families.
Cystic Fibrosis Victoria Inc
- Information about Cystic Fibrosis and the organisation, online chat room and message board.
Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide
- Organization seeking to aid people born with cystic fibrosis around the globe. Includes information on the disorder, programs, publications, fundraising, member associations and the CFW Network.
Elizabeth Nash Foundation
- Supports causes reflective of Elizabeth Nash's interests and values with a specific emphasis on efforts that improve the lives of those affected by Cystic Fibrosis.
European Cystic Fibrosis Society
- ECFS, aims to achieve the best possible treatment and the highest quality of life for the patient with cystic fibrosis by the development and distribution of knowledge in the field of cystic fibrosis
European Cystic Fibrosis Thematic Network
- Creates a platform for scientists involved in fundamental CF research, for the more than 160 genetic diagnostic laboratories, for CF associations of families, patients and clinicians, legal experts and representatives of the industry.
Lungs for Life Foundation
- Provides financial assistance to cystic fibrosis and lung transplant patients.
Michigan Pulmonary Disease Community, Inc.
- Provides information, support, and advocacy for children and adults with Cystic Fibrosis. Includes adult support group, hospital CARE packages for children, scholarships, newsletter, and list of Michigan CF centers.
National Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Committee (NCFAC)
- Helps to advance the public awareness of the genetic disease. Mission statement, support groups, fundraising and message boards.
New Jersey State Organization of Cystic Fibrosis
- NJSOCF provides direct, hands on financial assistance to CF patients throughout the state, counseling, referrals and educational materials to patients and their families. Includes a questions and answers, news, services offered and coming events.
Reaching Out Foundation
- Provides information on the programs provided by this foundation, a personal story of a person with CF who had a double lung transplant, general information on CF, and how you can donate.
Utah Valley Institute of Cystic Fibrosis
- Non-profit corporation dedicated to education, research, and dissemination of information to patients and their caregivers, medical professionals, and researchers. Offers introduction, research, contact information, and news releases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2013 at 3:48:05 UTC -