become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eye_Disorders/Trachoma
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Trachoma
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
This category in other languages:
International Trachoma Initiative (ITI)
- Includes information on trachoma, prevention, treatment, initiative and programs. Founded by Pfizer Inc and The Edna McConnell Clark Foundation.
Carter Center: Trachoma Control Program
- Provides information on this disease and the program being undertaken for its elimination.
DBMD - Trachoma
- Factsheet on the disease with cause, incidence, and symptoms.
eMedicine - Trachoma :
- Article by Denise Mabey, FRCOphth, MBBS.
Helen Keller International Trachoma Program
- Includes disease information, programs, resources, and news. In English and French.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Trachoma
- Features cause, symptoms, diagnosis, risk factors, prognosis, complications, prevention, and treatment.
NHS Choices: Trachoma
- Provides information on this bacterial eye infection that can cause blindness. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
- Brief, technical clinical definition. "Leading cause of blindness worldwide, and afflicts over 400 million people; preventable with adequate diet, proper sanitation, and education."
- Information on this common cause of blindness worldwide, review articles, news items, editorial opinions, research articles and reports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2013 at 16:16:55 UTC -