become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eye_Disorders/Trachoma
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
This category in other languages:
International Trachoma Initiative (ITI)
- Includes information on trachoma, prevention, treatment, initiative and programs. Founded by Pfizer Inc and The Edna McConnell Clark Foundation.
Carter Center: Trachoma Control Program
- Provides information on this disease and the program being undertaken for its elimination.
DBMD - Trachoma
- Factsheet on the disease with cause, incidence, and symptoms.
eMedicine - Trachoma :
- Article by Denise Mabey, FRCOphth, MBBS.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Trachoma
- Features cause, symptoms, diagnosis, risk factors, prognosis, complications, prevention, and treatment.
NHS Choices: Trachoma
- Provides information on this bacterial eye infection that can cause blindness. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
- Information on this common cause of blindness worldwide, review articles, news items, editorial opinions, research articles and reports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2014 at 6:35:03 UTC -