become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eye_Disorders/Squint
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Ocular Motility Disorders
- A definition, the symptoms and treatment, including surgery and treatment at the U-M Kellogg Eye Center.
Eyes Apart: Living with Strabismus
- Weblog's author describes the challenges with this condition and on adapting to it.
Have Fun with Strabismus
- Information about squint, crossed or wall eyes, tips, tricks, special effects, books and even celebrities.
NHS Choices: Squint
- Provides information on this misalignment of the eye. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, risks and recovery.
- Contains videos created by eye care professionals to provide information for patients and parents of patients with strabismus.
- Answers frequently asked questions on various types of squint and its Surgical treatment in adults and children.
U-M Kellogg Eye Center
- Esotropia defined, symptoms and treatment information, including surgery.
University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- A description of Congenital Esotropia, the treatment and associated disorders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 12, 2014 at 11:54:06 UTC -