become an editor
the entire directory
only in Retina/Retinitis_Pigmentosa
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Brain Diseases: Joubert Syndrome
British Retinitis Pigmentosa Society
- Self-help group fighting blindness in the UK through direct research. Information on research, location of local groups and FAQs. Formatted in easy-read colour schemes.
eMedicine - Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Article by Anthony de Beus, MD, PhD
John Wenberg's Retinitis Pigmentosa Page
- Details and links to articles and resources.
MedlinePlus: Retinitis pigmentosa
- Basic information on cause, symptoms, examination, treatment and prognosis.
- A voluntary organization that provides scientific research, information and support to people and families affected by retinal degenerative diseases. Find details about grants, events, and how you can help.
- Voluntary charitable umbrella association of 34 national societies each of whose aim is to find a cure for RP and other retinal diseases.
- Personal page written by the child of an RP patient. Includes a description of the development of the condition.
- Gives general information and research details on RP.
Wikipedia: Retinitis pigmentosa
- Information on diagnosis, causes and treatment.
Yahoo Groups: RP Friends
- Discussion group where people with Retinitis Pigmentosa gather for friendship and support.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 6:45:10 UTC -