become an editor
the entire directory
only in Retina/Diabetic_Retinopathy
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Retina: Diabetic Retinopathy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Pancreas: Diabetes
This category in other languages:
Angeles Vision Clinic - Preproliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- Information on diabetic eye disease. Covers preproliferative diabetic retinopathy, proliferative diabetic retinopathy, and background diabetic retinopathy.
- Designed to help both patients and health care professionals find the information and resources they need for the prevention of vision loss from diabetes.
Diabetic Retinopathy: What You Should Know
- From the National Eye Institute. Helps people and their families better understand the disease.
- Information about preventing vision loss and blindness, from a diabetic eye doctor.
Eye Care Source: Diabetic Retinopathy
- Details about the symptoms, detection, prevention, and treatment.
EyeNet: Diabetic Retinopathy
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology's informational center for diabetic retinopathy. Contains information on the symptoms and surgical treatment options.
eMedicine Health - Diabetic Eye Disease
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment for diabetes related eye disorders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 8:20:18 AM EST -