become an editor
the entire directory
only in Refractive_Errors/Myopia
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Refractive Errors: Hyperopia
eMedicine - Myopia and LASIK Surgery
- Includes a review of refractive eye surgery prognosis, complications and pictures of corneal anatomy.
- Online information on myopia and its correction.
- Provides impartial and thorough documentation of all the reasons and therapies for myopia, and recommendations.
- Claims that nearsightedness is not inherited but is caused by excessive close work such as reading. It can be prevented or improved without surgery.
NHS Choices: Short-Sightedness (Myopia)
- Provides details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
- An easy to understand description of how myopia (nearsightedness) can be prevented. Includes animation and narration. Suitable for adults or children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 10:24:07 UTC -