become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cornea/Keratoconus
Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
Addition Technology, Inc.
- FDA approved treatment of keratoconus with Intacs. Learn about the disorder, the Intacs procedure, and find a doctor.
Angeles Vision Clinic
- Offers pictures, symptoms, and treatment options for keratoconus as well as other eye conditions.
Bausch & Lomb Kerasoft IC
- Kerasoft IC soft contact lenses for keratoconus and irregular corneas.
Canadian Keratoconus Foundation
- A non-profit organization dedicated to providing information, support, and services to people who have keratoconus in Canada, and their families.
Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking on EyeWiki
- Information about corneal cross-linking, a parasurgical treatment for keratoconus.
Harvard Eye Associates
- Helpful information about Intacs, a minimally invasive, FDA-approved surgical procedure for keratoconus for patients whose vision cannot be corrected with contact lenses or glasses.
KC Freedom Forum
- An online forum for Keratoconus, its researches and treatments, for patients, and eye care professionals.
Keratoconus and DALK Corneal Transplant
- Personal diary about keratoconus and corneal graft.
Keratoconus Support and Awareness
- Keratoconus support and awareness network, providing support, raising awareness, and bringing the latest news and information about keratoconus.
The National Keratoconus Foundation
- Non-profit organization that supports research and education about keratoconus.
Partial Thickness Cornea Transplant for Keratoconus
- Personal blog of a partial-thickness cornea transplant (DALK) patient.
Rose K Lens
- Offers gas permeable contact lenses for keratoconus, a cornea disease that affects the eye.
UltraHealth And ClearKone Hybrid Contact Lenses
- General information about UltraHealth and ClearKone hybrid contact lenses for keratoconus and patients with irregular corneas.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2014 at 9:26:33 UTC -