become an editor
the entire directory
only in Blindness/Braille
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Blindness: Braille
Kids and Teens: People and Society: Biography: Inventors: Braille, Louis
Shopping: Health: Disabilities: Assistive Technology: Low Vision Aids
Shopping: Publications: Books: Braille
Society: Disabled: News and Media: Magazines and E-zines: Vision Impairments
This category in other languages:
Braille Authority of North America
- Facilitate the uses, teaching and production of braille. It publishes rules, interprets and renders opinions pertaining to braille in all existing and future codes.
Braille Book Review
- A publication describing recently produced books in braille from the United States' National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.
- Designed for children in grades two through six. It features an assortment of games and activities that are both fun and educational.
Braille Institute of America
- Offering services of all types to vision-impaired citizens of southern California, USA.
Braille through Remote Learning
- An online instructional program that provides courses in reading and transcribing.
- Provides Braille, large print and audio cassette reading materials. Includes the services available.
- Introduction for sighted persons, new ideas for learning, FAQs and general information.
Free Braille Font
- Provides the 6-dot and 8-dot braille font. New 8 dot unified braille code allows all Latin based alphabets and computer data to be displayed using one 8 dot Braille cell.
- Designed to help blind individuals gain access to digital texts in Hebrew Braille.
- A computer shared library which makes it possible to easily access Braille displays and terminals.
M2B - MathML to Braille Translator
- M2B is open-source application which translates XML documents including MathML into Braille. Second application - SSGraph - is graph calculator with audio support.
National Braille Association
- Provide continuing education to those who prepare braille, and to provide materials to persons who are visually impaired.
National Braille Press
- Publisher, self-help and computer access books and children's books. Provider of transcription and pressing services.
Volunteer Braille Services of Minnesota
- Trains and supports volunteer braille transcribers and provides transcribed materials for braille readers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2013 at 13:41:22 UTC -