become an editor
the entire directory
only in Thyroid/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Thyroid: Organizations
Health: Organizations: Conditions and Diseases
The American Thyroid Association
- Information, research, and resources for health professionals and patients.
The Australian Thyroid Foundation Limited
- Offers support by telephone and through meetings via membership.
British Thyroid Association
- Professional clinical specialist doctors and scientists in the United Kingdom who manage patients and/or are researching thyroid diseases.
British Thyroid Foundation
- A patient-led charitable organisation dedicated to helping those with thyroid disorders.
Broda O. Barnes M.D. Research Foundation Inc.
- Not-for-profit organization dedicated to education, research, and training in the field of thyroid and metabolic balance.
European Euthyroid Project
- Aims to fully understand the metabolism and interconversion of iodothyronines during human development.
European Thyroid Association
- Aims are to promote knowledge in the thyroid field (fundamental and clinical) and improve knowledge of the thyroid gland and its diseases. Find a notice board, events, and a newsletter.
LATS - Latin American Thyroid Society
- Members only site for medical professionals.
- Provides personal support, counselling, information and training. Aims to raise awareness and interest in thyroid conditions.
Thyroid Federation International
- This is a worldwide umbrella organization. Members include most thyroid support and education groups. For Thyroid Patients section lists symptoms of hyperthyroid and hypothyroid disorders.
Thyroid Foundation of Canada
- Volunteer organization promoting awareness among the general public about thyroid conditions. Includes information, events calendar and how to join.
Thyroid Patient Advocacy
- UK group campaigning for better treatment of the hypothyroid patient.
- Non-profit organisation campaigning for and providing information including support to those with thyroid or related disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:34:54 UTC -