become an editor
the entire directory
only in Thyroid/Nodules
Conditions and Diseases
Diagnostic Evaluation of the Thyroid Nodule
- Guidance on diagnosis and treatment, intended for medical students and physicians. Slide show presentation from Loyola University Medical Center.
Risk for Malignancy of Thyroid Nodules as Assessed by Sonographic Criteria
- Abstract that discusses the need for biopsy. From Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine.
- Discusses laboratory evaluation, imaging studies, fine-needle aspiration biopsy, management of, and special considerations. From eMedicine.
- Discusses basic facts, questions, symptoms, treatment, what to do if you have nodules, and radiation exposure. From EndocrineWeb.
Journal of Surgical Research : Value of thyroid scintigraphy in the era of cost containment
- Study indicates that the thyroid uptake scan in the evaluation of thyroid nodules in euthyroid patients lacks utility. (October 01, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2013 at 7:35:03 UTC -