become an editor
the entire directory
only in Thyroid/Goiter
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Thyroid: Goiter
This category in other languages:
- Patient handout discusses the symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment. [PDF]
- Describes the background, pathophysiology, frequency, and clinical features of thyroid enlargement. By eMedicine.
NHS Choices: Goitre
- Provides information on this abnormal swelling of the thyroid gland. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
- A genetic condition associated with deafness and goiter.
- An inherited autosomal recessive condition which consists of deafness from the time of birth and enlargement of the thyroid gland. From MedicineNet.
- Describes the causes of thyroid enlargement. Contains photos and illustrations. By EndocrineWeb.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:16:53 PM EST -