become an editor
the entire directory
only in Thyroid/Childhood
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Thyroid: Childhood
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
- Information about this hereditary condition that is fairly uncommon. Learn the importance of newborn screening tests to prevent mental retardation.
- A case report of a child with severe disease symptoms that include protruding tongue, pericardial effusion, dry thick skin, sepsis, and lethargy. From Pediatric Oncall.
Thyroid Disease in Childhood
- Learn about the types of thyroid disorders affecting children, growth, metabolism, congenital hypothyroidism and congenital goitre.
Thyroid Disorders in Children
- A mother's personal story about her pregnancy and a daughter with Congenital Hypothyroidism.
Children With Congenital Hypothyroidism and Their Siblings: Do They Really Differ?
- Study suggests that even with treatment early in life, due to newborn screening, may have reduced IQ relative to siblings. (January 01, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 11, 2012 12:05:02 PM EDT -