become an editor
the entire directory
only in Diabetes/Type_2
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Pancreas: Diabetes: Type 2
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Obesity
This category in other languages:
- Offers dietary recommendations, including recipes and tips on managing blood sugar levels. From GlaxoSmithKline.
Journey for Control
- A new program to help manage type 2 diabetes. Information about the disease and how to live with it, diet and fitness and patient tools. Provided by Merck and Co., Inc.
RealAge Diabetes Center
- Learn how to control type 2 through self-care management. Get answers to your questions about diet and exercise, medications, and complications such as heart disease and vision problems.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Detailed information in English and French. Includes risk factors, symptoms, glucose monitoring, and treatment strategies. From MedicineWorld.Org.
Type 2 Diabetes Frequently Asked Questions
- Offer FAQs about this disease answered by Jim Moore, a diabetic.
The Fat Connection: How Excess Body Fat Can Lead To The Onset Of Diabetes
- Article discusses how elevated fat in the bloodstream appears to accelerate both stages of the disease. (May 16, 2005)
Type 2 Diabetes May Begin With Grandma's Diet
- Study provides evidence that insulin resistance can be "programmed" across two generations by poor nutrition during a grandmother's pregnancy and lactation. (May 12, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 19, 2010 12:56:04 AM EDT -