become an editor
the entire directory
only in Diabetes/Type_1
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Pancreas: Diabetes: Type 1
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Auto-Immune
This category in other languages:
- Covers the background, pathophysiology, frequency, mortality/morbidity, causes, treatment, and medication. By eMedicine.
Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1 - A Review
- Covers the background, pathophysiology, frequency, causes, medication, and treatment of this condition.
Diabetes: Type 1
- An in-depth report on the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, long term complications, and associated emergency conditions. From the University of Maryland Medical Center.
Etiology of Type 1 Diabetes
- Article covers genetics, cow's milk, viral infections, and environmental factors which can influence the destruction of the pancreatic cells that cause this disease.
HealthAtoZ: Diabetes Type 1
- Contains an overview on the symptoms, causes, risk factors, tests, and treatment for this disease.
Type 1 Diabetes: Symptoms, Diagnosis, & Treatments
- Describes the incidence, causes, hereditary tendencies, and management of this disease.
Chemists Identify Key Gene In Development Of Type 1 Diabetes
- Article discusses a proinflammatory protein that may be involved in the cascade of immunological events that leads to the destruction of the pancreas. (April 07, 2005)
BBC News: Transplant Cures Man of Diabetes
- A 61-year-old man is the first person in the UK to be cured of diabetes by a cell transplant technique. (March 09, 2005)
Type 1 Diabetics Can Get 'Double Diabetes' From Insulin Resistance, Says University Of Pittsburgh
- Article from Science Daily discusses this major cause of heart disease in people. (April 25, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:16:41 PM EST -