become an editor
the entire directory
only in Diabetes/Treatment
Conditions and Diseases
Inhaled Human Insulin
This category in other languages:
- Contains self-monitoring tools, information and resources for managing diabetes. Features their blood glucose meters by Roche Diagnostics.
- Freeware educational simulator of glucose-insulin interaction and insulin dosage and dietary adjustment in diabetes. Runs on IBM PCs or compatibles.
- Features their blood glucose monitors. Diabetes care topics on testing, treatment, complications, and caring for children, teens, and adults.
- Features the Seven System, a continuous glucose monitoring device for people with diabetes.
- Online diabetes management system. User information, registration, reference, and inquiries pages.
The Diabetes Center
- Medical center focused on the prevention, treatment and cure of diabetes. Find facility information and the services offered. Located in Myrtle Beach.
- A group principally focused on the need for the return of beef and pork insulins to the US.
- Learn about the continuous glucose monitoring system for diabetics. Features a product tour, customer support, and how to purchase.
Insulin Pump Therapy
- Presents the use of an insulin pump. How it compares to injections, dealing with a child's school, and provides links to related products. English and Spanish.
JDRFI - Penn Islet Transplantation Center
- Focusing on the isolation, evaluation, transplantation, and imaging of high quality human islets as a cure for type 1 diabetes. Located at the University of Pennsylvania.
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc.
- Offers insulin pump therapy and continuous glucose monitoring solutions. Find product information, as well as details about diabetes.
- LifeScan, Inc is a maker of glucose monitoring systems for home and hospital use. They also feature diabetic news, healthy recipes, and resources for the patient.
Patton Medical Devices
- Features the I-PORT, a medication delivery device that relieves the hardships of daily injections for individuals with diabetes and other chronic conditions.
- Make notes of your measured plasma glucose values, food and insulin intake, physical activities and have the information presented in diagrams, lists, and as mean values.
- Diabetes management software. Track data (i.e. blood glucose levels, ketones, carb intake, injected basal and/or bolus insulin or pills, blood pressure, weight etc.) on your mobile device or on your Windows-based desktop computer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 15:45:05 UTC -