become an editor
the entire directory
only in Diabetes/Nutrition
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Health: Nutrition: Dietitians and Nutritionists
Health: Nutrition: Disease Prevention
- A food database that gives grams of carbohydrate and other nutritional facts on over 13,000 generic and brand name foods, including fast foods.
Diabetes and Diet
- Provides information on several types of diabetes, including prevention, diet and exchanges, food plans, a glycemic index, and guidelines.
Diabetes Diet Support
- Learn how to manage this condition and choose proper foods. Includes recipes, facts, resources, and a discussion forum.
- An individual must sign up for a membership on this site to utilize the benefits they offer.
Diabetes: Nutrition Source
- Harvard School of Public Health and Nutrition Research covers information on fiber, fats, calcium, carbohydrates, eggs, nutritional pyramids, fruits, and vegetables.
- Provides a diabetic analysis of common foods based on current recommendations from the ADA and AHA.
Your Guide to Diet and Diabetes
- Focuses on the role that diet plays in the treatment of adults with diabetes, provides recipes, and answers common questions about nutrition, carbohydrates, blood glucose and food groups.
- A position statement from the American Diabetes Association on "Nutrition Recommendations and Interventions for Diabetes." (January 01, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2013 at 5:15:07 UTC -