become an editor
the entire directory
only in Complications/Foot_Care
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Feet
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Podiatry
Shopping: Health: Feet
Diabetic Foot Disease
- Covers neuropathic and vascular ulcers, infection, charcot's arthropathy, and neuropathy.
The Diabetic Foot Journal
- Information about the journal, including tables of contents.
Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Find information on how to look for, prevent, and treat diabetic foot ulcers. By J. Monroe Laborde, MD.
eMedicine Health - Diabetic Foot Care
- Contains an overview on the causes, symptoms, when to seek medical care, exams, tests, and treatment.
Lifeclinic: Foot Clinic
- Includes an introduction, risks, prevention, treatment, and tips.
Lower Extremity Amputation Prevention Program
- Provides patient education on wound care, footwear, and orthosis. Includes photographs.
Management of a Diabetic Foot Ulcer Using Larval Therapy
- Discusses this treatment using green bottle fly (Lucilia sericata) to debride selectively any sloughy tissue without attacking healthy granulation. Contains photographs.
Startling New Data for Infection-Induced Amputation and Diabetes
- Discusses the significant risk to patients with this disease. From Diabetes In Control. (June 06, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 8, 2015 at 7:15:09 UTC -